Monday, June 10, 2013

Thirtieth Week

I went back and retook the pictures of the area near Proxy. 
 When you go down the stairs from the lobby turn left, towards the Meitetsu bus stop.

 To the right will be Benten Pond.


 Keep going straight.
 To the left there will be a park for small kids.

 Keep going straight and at the stoplight you'll see a hair salon to your left.
 Across the street is an Italian buffet.  I've heard the food is good and the price is not to bad on weekends.  Most weekends I'm in Nagoya city so I haven't eaten here.
 Keep going straight.

 To your left you'll see a sweets shop.  I didn't go inside but it looks like they sell both Western and Japanese sweets.
 Keep going straight and you'll come across a restaurant.  I'm not sure but I think they sell spaghetti there, based on the sign.  It's actually a chain, I've seen a few of this restaurant around.
 Keep going and you'll see a Shell.
 Go past the Shell.
 Apparently there's a McDonald's straight ahead.
 But I turned right on this clothing store.
 Keep going down the smaller road.
I came across a small pharmacy.  I had been trying to find a Post office that is marked in a map of the area the school provided for us, but at this point it start drizzling and it looked like it was going to rain.  I didn't have my umbrella and I didn't want to get caught in the rain, so I turned back.  But according to the map, if you keep going straight on this road, you'll eventually come to the Post office.

I know have three weeks left of classes and then I go back home a few days later.  I had wanted to do more but looks like I'm out of time.  I'm gonna have to start packing soon, since I don't want to leave everything for the last minute, and I want to see if I can go to Tokyo Disneyland before I leave.  I hope I don't get too busy with classes, though I know we'll start having tests in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment