Thursday, July 18, 2013

Last Week

My last week in Japan was very busy, especially since it wasn't even a full week.  In between finishing packing, cleaning, and saying goodbye to friends, I forgot to write my last post.  The 30 hour trip home and jet-lag didn't help me remember.  Even now, almost a week later, I'm still a little jet-lagged. But here is the last post.

 My last week I decided to fit in one last one-day trip and I went to Tokyo Disney Resort.  I took a night bus from Nagoya Station, which left on Sunday evening and arrived at Tokyo Disney Resort early Monday morning, about an hour before the park opened.




 I decided to go to Disney because I could do some sightseeing and take interesting photos and also get on some rides.  Tokyo Disney Resort has two parks, Disneyland and Disney Sea.  This is the entrance of Disneyland.









 I was a little disappointed that Space Mountain was closed.







 Due to limited time, I didn't get on rides that were mostly meant for children and/or had long lines.  In the rides that I really wanted to get on and had long lines I got the fast pass and while I waited for my time I just went around the park taking pictures.



























 I'm not sure why, but there were some ducks in the middle of the park, where I stopped for lunch.








































































 After I went around all of Disneyland and got on the rides that I was most interested on getting on, I decided to go to Disney Sea, so I left the park and went to Disney's train station.

 These photos were taken on the train.



 This was the entrance to Disney Sea.






















































































In my opinion it was a pretty good finish to my study abroad.  I'm sad to have left, but I had been missing a lot of things from home.  And that marks the end of the NUFS Study Abroad Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    Study in UK

    ReplyDelete