Monday, July 1, 2013

Thirty-second and Thirty-third Weeks

THIRTY-SECOND WEEK

This week we started the final tests and I spent most of my free time studying for the tests.  In addition to school, I only went out to the supermarket or to get other necessities.

THIRTY-THIRD WEEK

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

With the difficult tests out of the way I had more free time, so I decided to go to Osaka and visit Universal Studios. I took the shinkansen, bullet train, to Shin-Osaka station, then transferred to the local JR Line.  In the local line I had to go to Osaka station to transfer to the Osaka loop line and get on the train that takes you to Universal City.
 More than anything I went to enjoy the rides, so I only took a few photos.  And I started first from the inside, and then took the photos of the outside on my way home.










 I couldn't get on this ride because it was closed.




















 And I didn't get on the Jaws ride, because I wasn't willing to wait 60 minutes in line for that ride. Spiderman and Jaws were the only rides, not made for children, that I didn't get on.

















 This is already outside of the park. It was just a walkway from the station to Universal Studios, with restaurants and shops.







No comments:

Post a Comment